The 25-year history of Heritage Baptist Church has deepened a commitment to the original vision of its founding pastor, Dr. John C. Mincy. Heritage Baptist Church has a primary purpose that drives every ministry reaching our community. That purpose is to present and magnify the Person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- that the Bible is the very Word of God consisting of a collection of sixty-six books from Genesis to Revelation.
- in the Triune nature of God; that there is but one God existing in three persons -Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the Genesis account of creation, and that it is to be accepted literally.
- that man was created in innocence under the law of his Maker, but by voluntary transgression fell from his sinless and happy state, in consequence of which, all mankind are now sinners, by nature, choice, and practice, and therefore they are under condemnation without defense or excuse.
- that man can be brought back into a right standing with God by turning from anything that he is trusting in to save himself and turning to the finished work of Christ alone.
- that man can be given life eternal by depending upon Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- in the separation of God’s children from the world and its evil to God and restored fellowship with Him.
Warm, compassionate fellowship and steady relationships are built because of a focus on this primary purpose. Come and join us for Biblical teaching that will encourage and strengthen your relationship with the Lord!